The Tradescantia (spiderworts) is also known as the ‘father plant’. Many different types of Tradescantia exist displaying various colours and patterns on the leaves. The Tradescantia is a relative of the succulent, and shares the same trait of storing water in its leaves. Needless to say its requirement for water is minimal. The plant’s growth can be described as raggedy, imparting a playful look. Hanging plants are once again in vogue for every interior, so the Tradescantia is dusting off its chic credentials.
- Adatta a tutti gli ambienti.
- Può essere sistemata come pianta pendente o rampicante.
- Pianta a lunga durata.
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Temperatura ideale 12-21 ºC.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Fertilizzare 2 volte al mese.