Succulents can originate in any part of the world: they are not all desert plants. What all succulents have in common is a capacity to store water to survive dry conditions. They store the water in their fibrous thick leaves, stem or roots. In summer, succulents will enjoy being in the living room, bedroom, bathroom or even outside. In winter they like to remain cool. Treated properly, these plants will be a joy for many months or even years.
- water this plant once a month
- Deporre l'acqua nel sottovaso.
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Temperatura ideale Zomer: 18-25 °C
- Temperatura ideale Winter: 10-15 °C