In the higher regions of Taiwan it is known as a tree; but to us it is a houseplant. It is also sometimes called the ‘finger plant’ due to the hand shape of the leaves. Schefflera is an easy guest: cold or warm, plenty or little light, anything goes really. It does have a secret pleasure though, it will repay you if you take a few moments out to dust off its leaves from time to time. You can even put this plant under the shower!
- Adatta a luoghi poco luminosi.
- Temperatura ideale 18 - 22 ºC.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Deporre l'acqua nel sottovaso.
- Fertilizzare 1 volta al mese.
- Non richiede cure particolari.