The Firethorn (Pyracantha) is a shrub with flaming berries in autumn and green leaves in winter and early spring.
In May and June the plant flowers with lots of cream-coloured flowers. These flowers eventually become all berries. Throughout the year you will be surprised by the Pyracantha! The firethorn is a climber and likes to grow against a wall or a rack. The plant belongs to the rose family, which explains the presence of spines. The Firethorn is often used as a colourful berry shrub in gardens and parks, because with relatively little maintenance it will last a long time.
- Adatta a luoghi poco luminosi.
- Il prodotto è esclusivamente destinato per uso ornamentale e non per uso interno.
- Esporre in un luogo luminoso e al sole.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Potatura possibile durante la stagione invernale.