The Oncidium is also called the tiger orchid, named in recognition of the flower’s tiger print pattern. The Oncidium has many varieties, each with its individual tiger print. This exceptionally prolific orchid was originally discovered in North and South America and could be found everywhere from Florida and Mexico, and down as far to Peru and Argentina. The Oncidium boasts multiple buds and flowers. When in full bloom this yellow orchid will burst sunshine into your living room. Regular spraying of the leaves and roots will ensure a protracted lifespan for the plant.
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Temperatura ideale 20 ºC.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Evitare l'acqua in eccesso nel vaso e nel sottovaso.
- Fertilizzare 1 volta al mese.
- Se la pianta diventa troppo secca, immergerla in acqua.
- Evitare aria corrente.
- Pianta a lunga durata.