Musa: an exclusive, tropical plant, native to South East Asia. In the wild these ‘trees’ produce small purple flowers which morph into inedible tiny bananas; the reason the Musa is also known as a banana tree or ornamental banana. Unfortunately, the bananas seldom appear in the Netherlands. The green unfolding leaves with their purplish-red spots impart an individual effect to the plant. As a tropical plant, the Musa much prefers a hot spot in the sun. The ideal temperature for the Musa would be a stable 20 degrees throughout the year. There are not many who would object to that...
- Esporre in un luogo luminoso e al sole.
- Temperatura ideale 18 - 25 ºC.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Deporre l'acqua nel sottovaso.
- Fertilizzare 2 volte al mese.
- Adatta a tutti gli ambienti.
- Esporre in un luogo arioso.