The Lilium, better known as the Lily, is available as a cut flower or as a pot plant. Since ancient times, the plant has had a distinguished and symbolic character. To the Greeks and the Romans the plant symbolised versatility, virginity and purity, one of the reasons women wore crowns of lilies during weddings and other ceremonies. The Lily also often occupies a central position at religious ceremonies, and mostly the white variety. These days the Lily is also seen as a symbol of femininity and love. Some varieties also have a delicious scent. The dimensions of the flower will differ depending on the variety. Decorum’s pot Lily cultivator Marcel van der Voort notes: “The pot Lily is equally at home both inside and outside. As the bulbs are winter hardy, once the Lily has bloomed, you can replant them in the garden with a guarantee that it will again produce a radiant floral display the following year.”
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Temperatura ideale 8 - 25 ºC
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Eliminare i fiori appassiti.
- Dopo la fioritura può essere trapiantata in giardino in un luogo al sole.
- Una pianta molto apprezzata dentro e fuori casa.