The Kalanchoë is a small and extremely strong succulent with brightly coloured small flowers. The flowers range widely in colour, from white, pink, red, yellow and orange to purple. Good to know: the Kalanchoë is not only a houseplant, it will also enjoy a spot on the balcony or the terrace during the summer months. So when the days are long and nights are short, move the plant outside, as it will bloom with even more enthusiasm than when kept inside. The Kalanchoë is a real ‘timeless classic’, known and liked by all. With their various colours the plants are wonderful to mix and match, grouped together on a tray or arranged in separate pots.
- Non richiede cure particolari.
- Può essere sistemata all'aperto durante il periodo estivo.
- Esporre in un luogo luminoso e al sole.
- Temperatura ideale 20 ºC.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Ridurre la quantità di acqua durante l'inverno.