The Jatropha is an exceptional bloomer with its origins in the tropical regions of Central America. Decorum grower Richplant cultivates two varieties of Jatropha: the Multifida and the Podagrica.
The Multifida is also known as the coral plant, due to its beautiful coral red flowers. The plant’s seeds are often pressed to produce organic oil.
The Jatropha Podagrica is also known as the ‘Buddha belly’ plant due to its swollen stem. During the summer months, the plant can remain outside on balcony or terrace, where the red flowers are sure to attract butterflies!
- Esporre in un luogo luminoso e al sole.
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Temperatura ideale 18-22°C
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Fertilizzare 1 volta al mese.
- Una pianta molto apprezzata dentro e fuori casa.