The origins of the Kentia Palm are traceable to Australia, or to be more focused: Lord Howe Island. Hence its Latin name; Howea Forsteriana. The palm was discovered here in 1800 and was one of the first palms to be cultivated specifically as a houseplant. It is a strong and elegant plant and will thrive both in a sunny or shadier spot. Gerrit Stolze cultivates the beautiful Kentia Palms for Decorum and observes: “The Kentia enjoys wet feet, so make sure it is sufficiently watered.” The Kentia may ask for some attention, but it also gives a lot: it is one of nature’s true air purifiers. An ideal presence for your living space!
- Adatta a tutti gli ambienti.
- Purifica l'aria.
- Pianta a lunga durata.
- Non richiede cure particolari.
- Temperatura ideale 15-27 °C.
- Sistemare a mezza ombra, non esporre a luce solare diretta.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Fertilizzare 1 volta ogni 6 mesi.