The Gardenia (Jasminoides) is sometimes known as the Cape Jasmine. This beautiful plant originates in southern Asia. When looked after properly, the Gardenia will provide deliciously scented, creamy white, rose-like flowers for months on end. These flowers will scent your living room with an entirely natural jasmine-like fragrance day and night. Its attractive dark green shiny leaves ensure the plant’s decorative value even when not in bloom. The Gardenia can also be sited outside on a terrace or balcony during warmer periods. However, keep in mind this is a tropical-germinated plant and needs to spend winter indoors. Nice to know: the Gardenia is also a popular choice with celebrities. Queen Máxima featured the flowers in her bridal bouquet and stars such as Madonna and Lady Gaga have both expressed their fondness for the Gardenia.
- Esporre in un luogo luminoso e al sole.
- Temperatura ideale 18 - 25 ºC.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Evitare l'acqua in eccesso nel vaso e nel sottovaso.
- Innaffiare con acqua piovana o a basso tenore di calcio.
- Fertilizzare 2 volte al mese.
- Eliminare i fiori appassiti.
- E' una pianta profumata.