Originally, the Ficus (Ginseng) could only be found in parts of Asia. Nowadays the roots of the plant are grown in China and Malaysia, where they grow for approximately fifteen years. After that time they are imported and grown further before being finely cultivated by Dutch breeders to become the recognisable popular bonsai. So by the time the plant enters your house, it will already had quite a life. An artful bonsai is a magnet for admiring glances, and does its very best to look different from every angle. Tip: the Ficus Ginseng is a real summer plant; in balmy weather it loves nothing better than a holiday on your terrace.
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Temperatura ideale 18 - 20º C.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Evitare l'acqua in eccesso nel vaso e nel sottovaso.
- Fertilizzare 2 volte al mese.
- Trapiantare ogni anno in un vaso più grande.
- Purifica l'aria.
- Evitare aria corrente.