A versatile succulent with juicy leaves. It can be large or small, greyish green, lilac or reddish, smooth, hairy or downy: there are so many types of Echeveria. The Echeveria stores water in its strong, fibrous and handsome leaves against the prospect of periods of drought. Probably something in its genes, as it was originally imported from the Mexican desert. Plant expert Antansio Echeveria discovered the plant there in the 19th century, which was subsequently named after him. With its relaxed nature, the Echeveria is also popular for interiors. The plant is easy to keep and, given that it retains water, will probably survive to welcome you on your return from your summer holiday. You can leave it alone for a bit, no problem.
- Esporre in un luogo luminoso e al sole.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Nel inverno bagnare ogni quatro settimane.
- Temperatura ideale 15-20 ºC.
- Può essere sistemata all'aperto durante il periodo estivo.