A member of the carnation family, the name of the dianthus plant is derived from two words - the Greek Dios (of Zeus) and Athos (flower) - that can be translated as 'God's flower' or 'divine flower'. As the name suggests, the dianthus is a strong carnation and will provide months and months of enjoyment. Blooming from May until October, the plant is ideal for borders, but equally attractive in a pot on a terrace or balcony. The fragrant dianthus also enjoys a sunny and dry spot in the garden: the more sun it has, the more flowers it produces!
- Esporre in un luogo luminoso e al sole.
- water this plant once a week
- Fertilizzare 2 volte al mese.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Eliminare i fiori appassiti.