This plant, with its beautiful veins, arresting leaves and distinguishing colours, is difficult to miss. The Codiaeum is a lot of things, but dull is not one of them. The plants natural habitat is in Indonesia, Polynesia, Malaysia, Pakistan and India, where it is often measured in meters as a shrub. The plant will thrive in your living room provided it has plenty of light; the Codiaeum will drain of its beautiful colours if left in the dark. Our grower’s advice: “The plant is quite thirsty in spring and summer, so make sure you water it regularly.”
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Temperatura ideale 18 - 25º C.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Evitare l'acqua in eccesso nel vaso e nel sottovaso.
- Fertilizzare 2 volte al mese.
- Evitare aria corrente.