The Calathea was discovered in the jungles of the Amazon Basin. This popular houseplant comes in various shapes and sizes; the leaves for example can be curved, ribbed, round, oval or pointed and display the most remarkable patterns. However, the Calathea has an even more remarkable treat: it mirrors nature’s rhythm. As soon as the first daylight enters the room, the beautiful leaves will spread out to absorb the light, and as the evening approaches they slowly close again. Sssst… can you hear the rustling?
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Temperatura ideale 15 - 23 ºC.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Spruzzare con acqua 2 volte al mese.
- La sera chiude le foglie.
- Adatta a tutti gli ambienti.
- Evitare aria corrente.