The Azalea is one of the most popular flowering houseplants. Itt is a simply beautiful plant with an extraordinary rich and long flowering period during that part of the year when there are so few other flowering plants around - September to May. It presents an extensive colour palette, ranging from the purest whites and the softest pinks to raucous reds and purples. The Azalea originates in the mountainous regions of the Far East where they grow under the canopy of trees. This explains why the Azalea in house wishes to be in a well lit spot, but not direct sunlight. Our grower advises: “If the soil has unfortunately dried out, the best thing is to immerse pot and soil fully in water (ca.10 seconds). This will give the soil ball an opportunity to absorb as much water as it can, and the plant will recover more quickly.”
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Temperatura ideale 15-22 ºC.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Evitare l'acqua in eccesso nel vaso e nel sottovaso.
- Non occorre fertilizzare.