The Aloe is a tropical succulent known for centuries for its medicinal properties. The Egyptians discovered over 6000 years ago that the Aloe was more than just an ordinary desert plant. The active substances in the leaves were part of the process for embalming the pharaohs. These days the active elements are mainly used in various beauty and health products. It is also referred to as: ‘the pharmacy on the windowsill’. As well as its remarkable qualities, the Aloe is a timeless plant, currently a firm favourite with the lifestyle gurus and can be spotted complementing many stylish interiors.
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Ridurre la quantità di acqua durante l'inverno.
- Non occorre fertilizzare.
- Può essere sistemata all'aperto durante il periodo estivo.