Originally from South East Asia, the Aeschynanthus is considered one of nature’s most beautiful trailing plants. The name literally means ‘flower of shame’, as it keeps its flowers hidden for so long. However, once they eventually do make an appearance, they are a stunning shade of red. Various types of Aeschynanthus exist. Each is slightly different, but what they all have in common is that they are grown with passion by our grower Hillplant. Hillplant is the specialist in hanging plants and even features its very own collection of 'Hillhangers'.
Our grower Chris van den Heuvel offers some sound advice for caring for the Aeschynanthus: “Only use lukewarm water when watering the plant, to avoid marking the leaves.” Enjoy the exceptional beauty of this wonderful hanging plant!
- Adatta a tutti gli ambienti.
- Può essere sistemata come pianta pendente o rampicante.
- Richiede molta luce, non esporre a pieno sole.
- Temperatura ideale 15-21 ºC.
- Mantenere umida e non lasciare asciugare la terra.
- Fertilizzare 2 volte al mese.
- Non spruzzare.