Adenium Obesum, also called desert rose, is half succulent and half oleander. As the name would suggest desert rose originates in the desert. Therefore the plant prefers plenty of light and little water. Provided you take good care of the plant and it has sufficient light it can bloom twice a year. Let the soil dry out a little between watering. The plant is best pruned between July and September. If temperatures outdoors remain above 0 ºC this desert rose can also be kept outside.
- Se ingerita, puo causare danni alla salute.
- Fiorisce più volte all'anno.
- Può essere sistemata all'aperto durante il periodo estivo.
- Esporre in un luogo luminoso e al sole.
- water this plant once a week