Not much that can go wrong when looking after the Zamioculcas. It is a robust plant which you can site just about anywhere in your house; in a well lit or darker spot. Ideal therefore. And if you forget to water it every now and then, well it prefers being rather dry as opposed to too wet. So it is easy to care for. Take time to appreciate this modern classic.
- Semi-shade, no direct sunlight.
- Ideal temperature 18-22 ºC.
- Do not leave excess water in saucer/dish.
- Apply fertiliser once a month in summer.
- Apply fertiliser once every two months in winter.
- Keep plant slightly dry in winter.
- Suitable for anywhere in the house.
- Long lasting.