The Feel Green Schlumbergera is, besides its colourful appearance, also super easy, ideal for people who do not have green fingers! These sustainable plants are grown using biological pesticides. The pots used for the Schlumbergera are made of 98% recycled plastic and the packaging in which the plants are delivered is made of 100% recycled cardboard. In addition, geothermal energy is used in the cultivation of this sustainable Schlumbergera.
The grower of our Feel Green Schlumbergera is MPS A, MPS-GAP and MPS SQ and Product Proof certified.
- Good light, but no bright sunlight.
- Keep damp, compost must not dry out.
- Apply fertiliser once a month.
- Remove dead heads of flowers.
- Flowers several times a year.
- Perennial plant.