Roselily Sara has large pink flowers with a dark center nerve and speckles to the light green heart. The lovely Sara has at least 18 slightly spaced buds per plant, which gives a nicely filled bouquet in a pot. Because of the plant's structure, the flowers have every room to bloom to their full potential.
- Good light, but no bright sunlight.
- Ideal temperature 8-25 ºC
- Keep damp, compost must not dry out.
- Remove dead heads of flowers.
- After flowering can be planted without pot in a sunny spot in the garden.