The Philodendron’s beautiful, sturdy leaves make it a remarkable houseplant. A native of the tropical regions of Central and South America, there are hundreds of varieties available. Decorum grower Persoon Potplanten offers four varieties, each with an added moss pole. The plant grows around a decorative pole which also provides support. Although the Philodendron is a tropical plant, it feels perfectly at home in a European living room. It will even appreciate a shadier corner. The ideal plant really!
- Semi-shade, no direct sunlight.
- Ideal temperature 18 - 22 ºC.
- Keep damp, compost must not dry out.
- Water in the saucer/decorative pot.
- Apply fertiliser twice a month.
- Air purifying.