The Haworthia is a tropical succulent known for centuries for its medicinal properties. The Egyptians discovered over 6000 years ago that the Haworthia was more than just an ordinary desert plant. The active substances in the leaves were part of the process for embalming the pharaohs. These days the active elements are mainly used in various beauty and health products. This suburb and spirited member of the succulent family is an outstanding plant and will find its ideal place on the windowsill.
The Haworthia exudes that ultimate ‘urban cool’ look, making it well suited to modern, creative interiors. Perfect for mixing and matching in various pots and trays.
- Good light, but no bright sunlight.
- Keep damp, compost must not dry out.
- Keep plant slightly dry in winter.
- Fertiliser not necessary.
- Can be placed outside in summer.