The Begonia is not only suitable for the living room, it will also be an exquisite eye catcher in any garden or terrace. The Begonia is part of the Begoniaceae family and originally comes from the tropical forests of Asia, Africa and America. There are approximately 1000 varieties, of which we have seven in production. This plant, with its remarkably colourful flowers and beautifully shaped leaves, will fill your terrace with bloom. The Garden Begonia will flower until the end of September/October, so you can enjoy it throughout the summer and beyond.
- Semi-shade, no direct sunlight.
- Spray with water once a week.
- Apply fertiliser twice a month in winter.
- Apply fertiliser twice a month in summer.
- Remove dead heads of flowers.