Developed especially for you, the Cambria is a cross between various plant varieties and is therefore not found in the wild. The first Cambria was developed around 1900, and since then its family has grown exponentially down the years. However, the Cambria varieties are not subject to large scale production and are exclusively supplied by selected specialist growers. The range of Cambrias we are pleased to offer are grown by Kwekerij Duijn-Orchids.
- Good light, but no bright sunlight.
- Ideal temperature
- Keep damp, compost must not dry out.
- Keep plant slightly dry in winter.
- Do not leave excess water in saucer/dish.
- Keep out of draughts.
- Immerse plant in water if it becomes dry.