New: the Florinca Mojito
New at Decorum grower Together2Grow: the Alstroemeria Florinca Mojito. The new sort has a striking mint green colour. The Mojito is also distinctive because of its large flowers and linear flower stems. The crown of the branches has fine foliage, which makes the flowers stand out well. The Moijto is grown exclusively by Together2Grow. From now (week 32) on the best quality is available in Decorum Rich packaging. The flowers are available all year round in the Decorum webshop and on the VBA clock. Check the Decorum webshop for further specifications or contact Together2grow!
- Make sure that the vase is nice and clean, fill it with water and use cut flower food
- Trim the stems diagonally.
- Don’t place in a draught, above the radiator or in full sun
- Remove the leaves that end up under water, so that the water does not become contaminated.
- Remove dead heads of flowers.