Celebrate life with flowers
Meet the first among flowers: the beautiful rose. This majestic bloom owes its title of Queen of Flowers to its global popularity. Every colour variation of this flower has its own special meaning, so wherever you are, and whatever the occasion, there’s always a suitable rose for you. Grower of this product: Van Seters.
- Give roses a clean vase with clean water.
- Add cut flower food to the water for a longer life.
- Cut or trim 3 to 5 cm off the stems diagonally with a sharp, clean knife.
- Where possible leave the thorns on the stems.
- Regularly top the vase up with tap water
- Don’t display your roses in a draught, in full sunlight, near a source of heat or beside the fruit bowl.